Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Camera. Picts Galore!

Well I've been a bad blogger. Really though I've had a very hectic life lately between work, family, my grandmother passing and everything else you can possibly think of throwing into the mix. Life is finally starting to settle down so I might as well share some of the less insane and more enjoyable parts of life.
Jasmine is doing WONDERFUL in agility. She has finally figured out the weaves , even though she still tells me the entire time how annoying the stupid weaves are, and is doing them on both sides now. Her first match should be in June, we'll be doing novice and hopefully she won't want to visit the judges the entire time. Kinda hard sometimes to keep her on track when there are people who just might have a cookie in their pocket, we're gonna have to break her of that.

The hubby bought me a new camera as our old one just can't keep up with the rocket dog. She's so dang fast that no matter what the setting on it you just get a blur. Our new camera (Nikon d-200) is wonderful although there are a TON of buttons to learn about. I'm slowly getting it down and have been practicing with the old dog, mainly cause she doesn't move at the speed of light and she's very photogenic although I'd love to get a picture where her tongue is actually in her mouth ;P Anyway life goes on as usual, wonderful kitten season has arrived and we are starting to get bombarded with kittens again :) I'll have to post some pictures of the lil monsters soon as we are getting some wonderfully cute babies in.

Enjoy the picts ;P

Razzie (12yr old Pemi. Look at that movement, not bad for the old girl )





Random scenery from the property.







I'll have to add some more later. I have some really nice ones of Razzie swimming, well wadeing in the water and I'm going to try to get some action shots of Jasmine but let's see how well that works little speed demon.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Thoughts of a twenty something woman on her husband, her dogs and cat.

Followers