Wednesday, February 9, 2011

zzzz

The title says it all. I honestly think that tonight couldn't be any more boring at work. Not that that is a bad thing, I mean me being bored at work means that all of the kritters in the town are safe and healthy at home but boy does it make for a boring night. Normally I have my book or my bag of entertainment to keep me busy for 14 hours but alas, I ran out the door last night with out it and am starting to get a little stir crazy. Atleast I remembered my dinner :)
Thankfull Jasmine always comes to work so we've been working on heeling, stupid dog tricks, playing fetch, searching for treats and well trying not to fall asleep. We've also been sitting here reading the paper, the random magazines, blogs and wishing more people were awake at 3 in the morning. I guess I should get back to doing.... well nothing as staff start to show up again in a 1/2 hour. YAY civilization!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Thoughts of a twenty something woman on her husband, her dogs and cat.

Followers