Friday, June 10, 2011

Dag update

So Dag is all cleaned and ready for the show tomorrow so I thought I should get some updated pictures for everyone. Please excuse the poofy butt as I'm hoping it will finish going down by tomorrow(he had just been blow dried). I think over all the pictures turned out okay I prefer his Right side picture to the left mainly because I don't think he's stretched enough on the Left. I still can't decide which Front I like better maybe someone can give me some pointers.
See everyone tomorrow! Puyallup here we come :P



Right Side
Left Side
Front 1
Front 2

4 comments:

ronstew said...

Them are honkin big ears on that boy.

Jeri said...

Pin a towel around his butt until it's 110% dry. There are also ways to blow dry it so it's not so crazy :).

Have fun!

Carolyn Cannon said...

Fix his butt hair!

Can't see his pretty topline :-)

Stack him a little wider in front, too. Other than that, pretty.


Are you entered in Canby?

Storm Ridge Cardigans said...

I wish Bode received a little of Dag's ear gene, his are still problematic. I hope Dag did well, he's a good boy.

About Me

My photo
Thoughts of a twenty something woman on her husband, her dogs and cat.

Followers