Saturday, July 30, 2011

Richland show anyone?

Just wanted to put it out there and find out if anyone is going to the September show in Richland? I am debating on taking Dag but was wondering if anyone wanted to split hotel fees/room with me. I tentatively planning on going the whole time but trying to figure out the pocket book. I am driving from Stanwood Wa, so I would be showing up Thursday afternoon I think.
Please feel free to call or email me.
juarez _ Bl (at) hotmail.com
or
360 630 3918.


Brittany J.

2 comments:

Carolyn Cannon said...

Haven't decided yet on motel or trailer this year, but we'll be there.

Our specialty and big party!

Carolyn Cannon said...

Oh, and for motel we have been staying at:
Days Inn Kennewick
2811 W. 2nd Avenue
Kennewick, WA 99336 US

Good dog-walking area, convenient to park.

About Me

My photo
Thoughts of a twenty something woman on her husband, her dogs and cat.

Followers