Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Far too long


Well let's just say we've had an eventful 12 months since I've been on here last. Dag and Jasmine have been hitting the show rings bringing home ribbon after ribbon.  

Jasmine has made it to Excellent this last year with very limited showing. We've only been out about 4 times in the last 8 months. Honestly with her we are just having fun as half the time she just runs around and visits people in the ring still, PARTY GIRL. She is 9 and still the social butterfly. She has 2 legs in excellent standard and she just got into excellent Jumpers so we are working on that. She is such a goofy girl and tries so hard and has a blast doing it. We will continue playing as long as she is having fun which is the important part. She definitely shows no sign of slowing down as she is still placing 1st in all of her Q's! So from now on Jasmine shall be known as Baledwr Sn Jasmine Fishstick NA NAJ OAP OJP.



Jasmine's First time in Excellent Standard and a NQ but a fun try. She did not want to weave.
Mr Dag has had an even more eventful year. We finally finished his championship! I got him in the ring about 5 weekends and out of that ended up getting winners dog 4 times to finish him. He ended up finishing at the 3 day Richland Kennel club under the wonderful Marion McPherson who really enjoyed my goofy boy. I must say my show ring career with him has taken its sweet time but it was well worth it and I am very happy with the journey. 
Now we are on to the Agility ring where the is surpassing everything I could have every imagined. This boy is AMAZING! He has been in the agility ring for less than 6 months and already has his Novice jumpers and standard titles, his Open standard title (pending AKC approval) and is working on his Open jumpers title. I mean this boy is in Excellent already and he's been at this 6 months. Where will we be at in a year? I have no clue but I forsee a PAX and a PACH title in his future if I can keep up with him.
Until then Dag will be known as CH Storm Ridge Whistle While You Work NAP NJP OAP.



Dag's first attempt at Open Standard and his 1st Q and a 1st place.







No comments:

About Me

My photo
Thoughts of a twenty something woman on her husband, her dogs and cat.

Followers