Sunday, October 5, 2008

Long time no post, Alot to catch up on.

Well as you can see it's been a long time since we've posted. The summer has already come and gone but let me catch you up on the girls. Ms. Jasmine has decided that buterflies also known as "boo flies" are very very yummy and a ball to chase. She finally has got the jump in the air and bite at them down to an art and is catching them on a regular basis. I think the cooler weather is finally slowing them down enough for her to catch them.
"AH hAA Igotted you!"
"MMM snack time"

If you look really close at her mouth in this picture you'll see the butterfly.

"Rolling on the poor boofly"


Not only did Jasmine have a good time this summer playing with butterflies, she also has been tempted again by our resident duck "Peepers" and her batch of ducklings. This is the first time Peepers has had a batch of ducklings live to adulthood. All previous babies have been picked off by the Offsprey before they had the chance to grow. These ducks are unfortunately very very tame mainly due to Peepers being raised by my neighbors a couple years ago, so they tend to live on the property during the summer time. Being tame though does have its good points, upclose and personal pictures. Jasmine was not pleased at this photoshoot as I made her down stay for about 1/2 hour while I took photos.

"Good Dog"

"Brave ducks"


"pahhhlleease let me get them!"



Summer has ended and fall is here, time for our Halloween Dress up :) Unfortunately they do not make "Corgi" sized costumes. Here is the costume I got for Jasmine, a medium which I thought would be long/large enough for her. http://apparelandaccessories.petedge.com/assets/product_images/styles/medium/ZA539_230X230.JPG Well I was wrong, it doesn't fit her, doesn't fit Razzie very well BUT it does fit the cat :) Yes the cat is wearing the costume. Emmy is a very good kitty and doesn't mind being kitty tourtured as long as there are treats and pets.

"Razzie getting into the spirit of Halloween"

Corgi ears are not made for costumes

"Emmy NOT Amused"


"Ok Fine, I'll let you take my picture, but I'm still not amused"

Ok so that's enough catching up for now. There is probably more still to add but I'll just have to add it later.



1 comment:

the Corgi Girls said...

I love boo-flies too!!! I chase them all over... then try and munch on them. Both Mox and I enjoy chasing birdies too!!!

;o)
M & I

About Me

My photo
Thoughts of a twenty something woman on her husband, her dogs and cat.

Followers