Sunday, March 28, 2010

Agility results

Jasmine is such a good dog! Not only did she Q'd in both novice classes but she got 1st in both!!! For her second time out I'm just amazed. She really surprised me. In the Jumpers class she really really wanted to go see the helpers in the ring, but after calling her she just stared at them as she ran around the ring ;P We need to work on her weaves as she didn't want to do offside, but that's something to work on. She finished in 52.46 seconds.
Her Standard course was much better. I thought she would totally blow the table but she jumped up on it, sniffed it and sat right down, although she nervously glanced at the judge who was standing behind me the whole time.
She got her weaves the first time , YAY, and she just ran her little heart out having fun. She finished in 52.13 seconds.
And now for the pictures, unfortunately most pictures were blurry as the settings on the camera were wrong :( I must remember to check the settings before I leave for the next show.
Yum, Racoon squeeky!
I will get you Mr Racoon!


~Weave Corgi Weave~


Flying Corgi!


2 comments:

Baledwr said...

I'm super proud! What a fun, happy girl she is.

Kady Cannon said...

She really looks happy out there. Way to go!

About Me

My photo
Thoughts of a twenty something woman on her husband, her dogs and cat.

Followers