Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Emerald City Comic-Con

So Ben, Mitch, Noel and I went to the Emerald City ComiCon convention last month and I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures from it. We had a TON of fun there, finding great deals on comics and of course statues ;) The boys spent two whole days at the convention while Noel and I slipped off on Saturday to go watch the Seattle Kennel Club show, which I regret I didn't enter Jasmine in the Agility competition.. arrgg. But either way my friend Kim's bitch Fifi got Best in Group on Saturday and I couldnt be happier as she is SOOOOO beautiful.





Proof Girls do go to Comic Conventions








The Green Lantern



The "Black" Spider Man




Halo Character






A freeky Bunny thing. I have no idea.






The Hulk!









The Phoenix




The Black Widow.






No comments:

About Me

My photo
Thoughts of a twenty something woman on her husband, her dogs and cat.

Followers