Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ummmmm??

Ok so let's start by saying Ben and I are finally purchasing a house and he's agreed that Ms Jasmine Fishstick needs a play mate, Tarter Sauce.. JUST KIDDING, he's got the naming dogs after food out of his system I promise. But on a more serious note I am looking into getting another puppy sometime soon and so I've been doing back ground research on Cardiridge Red Hot Lover so I went to Cardiped and typed in Jasmine's name and I think they know something I don't know cause her name came up as Baledwr SN Jasmine Fishstick NA NAJ... We did have an agilty trial a couple weeks ago but she decided to go retard on me, be afraid of the judge and messed up pretty bad so I didn't think she Q'd.. But maybe she did. Idk. I was frustrated so I pulled her for the rest of the day and I'm glad I did because the next day I realised she had crystals in her urine again which is probably part of why she was screwing around, she didn't feel good.
Anyway Jasmine is back on her Methioform to disolve any crystals and Dad and I have remade the rule of NO PEOPLE FOOD for the CORGI! NONE! She's fine when she just gets her diet and her specific treats but damn the grain gods they mess up her PH every time. Thankfully the local petstore just had their yearly sale of buy one get one 1/2 off so we stocked up on food for her and her kitty friends.

So... anyone know of any potential Red litters in the making? I know I know, harder to come by but the man of the house preffers reds. I keep trying to make him look at the beautiful blues but he says their eyes suck peoples souls from them LOL.

4 comments:

Baledwr said...

The litter Penni is going to have might have reds...and not all blues have icey blue eyes :)

Brittany said...

LOL I know! He doesn't believe me though. I think he uses the eyes because he's not a huge fan of the color. He's a huge fan of the red heads.

Baledwr said...

That's too bad because I know of some brindle puppies available right now! Are you looking for a boy or a girl?

Brittany said...

Mandy,

I'm so sorry I just realised I never got back to you after we started a converstation on puppies a couple months ago. I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off with moving into a new house, working like mad and now this week a massive storm rolled through and we've been without power, not to mention I still haven't had internet installed at our new house. I feel so lost without internet.

What I remember discussing was looking for Red litters (Ben's preference) and also considering Brindles, which I actually like :) and then the whole boy vs girl thing. I actually would like a male as I just like the heavierlook of them. Jasmine is pretty big In my opinion (32 lbs slim)to most other females I've met. She gets along fine with males and females alike, she's pretty darn submissive to EVERYONE people/dogs included that she meets, even the 12 wk old, 12 lb pemi pup that was in here a couple nights ago. She rolled right over to let the puppy sniff her lol. I personally am looking for someone to be a good companion for the "mine" dog and a great friend to the rest of the family, a typical Cardigan.

Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Thoughts of a twenty something woman on her husband, her dogs and cat.

Followers