Friday, April 15, 2011


So today we got our grooming table and a bunch of new toys for summer, life vests included. Dag thought that the grooming table was SUPER fun since we've been practicing at work on our treatment tables. Every time he gets on our table at work he's like "cookies??" Ours at work is hydrolic (sp?) and is always on the floor so he hops right up and stacks himself :) such a good boy.
Anyway, here are some better pictures of him from today. Don't worry. I am actually in the picture I just magically took myself out. He will not be taking any flying lessons.


Left side
Front
Right side

Oh and here is the photo dump of the week.

Jasmine did not want to be left out of course, and yes she really is that red in real life.


Does this make my butt look big?




I find it funny that they both run around the house with each end of that toy in their mouths like a pair of horses.

2 comments:

Carolyn Cannon said...

Dag looks lovely. Wish he could have been here. Well, maybe a little more maturity and less gawkiness, LOL. He's going to be fun.

Storm Ridge Cardigans said...

The boy is looking pretty darn good. He's really stacking nicely too. I can't wait to hear about his adventures,

About Me

My photo
Thoughts of a twenty something woman on her husband, her dogs and cat.

Followers